Saturday, June 27, 2009

Banana Mango Smoothie Shake ( Banangilla! )

Bananas and mangoes are pretty simple as fruits go. However, as I sit here sipping my first and newest concoction made on my new Oster Cube 12-Speed Blender, I can't help but marvel the richness of the flavors produced from these two fruits. I like to call my drink "Banangilla" after its 3 main ingredients. Enjoy your first Banangilla today!

Ingredients (Serves 1)
  • 1 cup mango juice or puree
  • 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
  • 2 bananas, sliced about 1/2 inch thick

Directions
  1. Pour 1 cup of mango juice into the blender.
  2. Scoop out 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream and add them to the mix.
  3. Slice two bananas to approximately 1/2 inch thick slices, and add them in.
  4. Set the blender to puree/cream and blend for 1 minute.
To make more servings, simply increase the amount of ingredients proportionally. Blending time should remain about the same.

2 comments:

  1. Have to try this one! I have all three ingredients in my kitchen right now and it sounds delicious! :-) Hope to see the puran poli post soon!! - sv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you like it =) It's pretty easy, but I think the ice cream mixes it up a little bit. Hope to post the puran poli soon, with more on the way!

    ReplyDelete